Sunday, September 20, 2009

Tamna the island episode 13 and 14 review

I fear Tamna the island is regressing.

Because there are flaws in logic appearing, just like they do in all other dramas. I'm not talking about those minor boo boos like the ones I ranted about in my older post. I'm talking about major ones.  Lemme give you an example: If there is a big misunderstanding that can be cleared up just with one sentence, then for goodness sake just keep your mouth shut.

In any case. Back to episode 13 and 14.

I was unable to watch with subs. So I watched without subs. I couldn't understand anything, of course. According to the comments and the high volume of tears, it was a sad episode.

But there were a few eensy bitsy problems.

1. Why oh why did william get angry with Park Kyu? He wasn't angry when Park Kyu forcefully brought him to Hanyang to be killed. So why is he angry now???

2. Why did William choose to perform Hamlet? He's a smart guy.



Moving on. I think that William has turned evil. He seems evil. I don't know what to make of it, but he seems to bear a grudge against Park Kyu now.
So you know what this means?
Beo JIn will end up with Park Kyu for sure.
Before episode 14, I was 99.9% sure that Beo Jin would end end up with Park Kyu. Now I'm 100% sure.

William, please don't be evil. I can't live watching Tamna the Island with an evil William.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sorry, the earlier comment deleted has a lot of typo. Here is the amended version.

Hi! I share your sentiments, WHY oh WHY did William chose Hamlet? I mean, Shakespeare wrote loads of comedies, but why did he choose to stage Hamlet?! And why didn't any of his fellow colleagues warned him that it may be offensive to the king who killed his brother to be king!?

Ok complaints aside, these 2 eps are simply sad...kinda sick of Poe Jin's crying.

To answer your qn as to why William started to hate Gyu, simply because he already knew Gyu loved Poe Jin too, don't forget, Poe Jin ran back to the potter's shed to warn him about the assassinator, William was heartbroken. And Gyu having refused to help William pass her his letter, made matter worse. I guess William suspected that Gyu wants him dead,so he can have Poe Jin himself. And unfortunately Gyu volunteered to interrogate him, and he thought Gyu gave instructions to torture him.

I really wish Gyu will marry Poe Jin, he rushed to her aid almost everytime she gets into deep trouble, like a knight in shining armour! (Watch the trailer for ep15 at the end of ep 14, u'll get what I mean) haha!

Heartleejunki said...

Hey Michelle!

Yups I totally agree with what you said.
And like can I ask where do you watch Tamna the Island?