Friday, September 18, 2009

ST

 I wish I could be a kdrama critic. It'd be so great. I can watch TV all day, write stuff about kdrama, and call it my job. And get paid.

Anyways.There's a journalist/kdrama critic writing for the entertainment section of the newspaper. I don't knw why he does it cos he gets the facts wrong. He once wrote an article about dramas that are spin-offs. That article was probably the worst. He wrote that Lee Jun ki acted in the king and the clown, a 2005 production. But it was a 2006 production. And he said that the return of iljimae was a spin off of iljimae. But it wasn't. (Read Dramabeans' post on the battle for Iljimae)sighs. And he called the return of iljimae 'moon river'. While that is an alternative title, the more popular one is the return of iljimae.

No comments: