Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pierre Deporte on Gold Miss show

 Guess what?! I'm trying to learn a bit of french so that I can sub the french parts. Some parts are taken from youtube because I really can't translate.

Gosh this is stupid. It's a transcript of the Gold Miss show episode with Pierre Deporte. I couldn't understand half of it cos half of it was in french. Wish someone would sub this. But it was hilarious when they spoke in English because Pierre Deporte couldn't really understand the woman's garbled English. Oh and the Gold Miss Show is some talk show/game show in Korea.

Random woman: Hi!
Pierre Deporte: Hello. Nice to meet you.
Random woman: Nice to meet you.
Pierre Deporte: Have a seat.
Pierre deporte: You're so beautiful.
Random woman: Thank you. And you too. Um, you're handsome.
RW: What's your name?
PD: My name is Pierre Deporte (pronounced Pia Dipot). I'm from France.
RW: France? Can you speak French?
PD: Oui. (yes)
RW:Ah bon? (really?)
PD: Vous parlez français! c'est vrais! (You speak French! really!) (taken from youtube)
RW:Ah oui. (yes)
PD: Comment ça ce fait que vous parler français?(How come you can speak French?)RW : ahh...J'ai étudié le Francais ( ahh...I studied French..) (taken from youtube)

Cute Lady finishing her sentence : 10 mois. Pendant 10 mois, maintenant j'oublie tout. > ...10 months. During 10 months, I forget everything now.
And some more french stuff in between.

(Part 2)


here they spoke both at the same time, so I just could understand what Pierre said)

Pierre : C'est pas souvent que l'on peu parler français en Corée... > It's not often that we can speak French in Korea.

and then I didnt know what she's was talking about France because they cut it, then he replied to her with a laugh : Pourquoi vous pensez ça? > Why you think that?

 Interrupting guy: Excusez-moi (except that he pronounces it as excuze me) And now you speak in (gibberish that I couldn't hear)
(Part 3 )


At this moment the blond man (I forgot his name) tell them to speak English.

Then Cute Lady said desperately : Je voudrait parler le français s'il vous plais! > I would like to speak French, please!

RW: Ah, how old are you.
PD: (as he helps her put this bracelet thingy on) I'm 25.
RW: Me too. (haha no way she is 25)
RW: My face is 20, my body age is 17, and my..... (points to her head, searching for the words: mental age) in my.......
PD: four?
PD: I'm just kidding.
RW: Now, I will song for you and make a wish.
PD: ???
PD: You'll sing and then make a wish?
RW: Yeah.
PD: What's your dream?
RW: secret.
PD: So you'll tell me later right.
RW: Okay.
RW: You have to.
PD: i'll think about it
RW: Promise
PD: Are you gonna sing for me?
RW: Promise
PD: I'll promise you that I'll think about it. (links pinkies with RW)
PD: I wanna hear a french song.
RW: French song? (sings french song)
RW: Then I wanna..... Your song.
PD: (sings french song)

Then two (fake) policemen come and grab RW.
RW: Over?
PD: (french)

Cute Lady : Aurevoir...enchantée... > Goodbye...nice to meet you...^^'

pierre : nice to meet you too ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://citizenblogs.com/?u=videosearnie0]Allok 3GP PSP MP4 iPod Video Converter 4.8.0310[/url] [url=http://ivoroling.nl/members/AML-Power-Video-Converter-49.aspx]AML Power Video Converter[/url]
4Videosoft Zune Video Converter Bluefox Zune Video Converter
http://lecturer.elektrounesa.org/?u=videosealexina0 Amond DVD to iPod Converter
[url=http://www.answerbag.com/profile/1237677]Quadrus Ingest Machine DV[/url] [url=http://www.answerbag.com/profile/1236627]Mint Online TV[/url]
Cyber RM Converter RM To Zune Converter
http://www.drawingboard.org/blogs/?u=videoseamethyst2 IPhone Video Encoder
Okoker CD and DVD Burner 4.4
my icq:858499940385

Anonymous said...

qxvnorg kdx vthrh monster dicks

tkdxa!

nrpmd oqhkbv dkd asian models